Saturday, October 27, 2007

YAY...the Weekend is Here!!

This has been a long week. I have been so tired. Staying up to watch the Red Sox games has really taken a toll on me. There was no game on last night, so I was able to go to bed somewhat early and sleep in a little late today. Woo Hoo! We of Red Sox nation are so HAPPY that we have won the 1st two games of the World Series. Tonight is game 3 in Colorado. I am so excited!!! I have so much to get done today, just so my butt can be firmly planted (beer in hand :-) on my couch at 7 pm to start off the night with the pre-game show. I know I am a little obsessed. Weekends are tough with Red Sox, Patriots and Nascar. Whoooo! No wonder I am so tired! Tired but smiling! I did see this when I was looking through all the entries to the One Little Word challenge. A cool take on this time around's word Believe. GO RED SOX GO!!!!
Like always, I probably will be scrapping a little as I watch the game. I did promise earlier to share a couple of LO's from my October
Scarlet Lime kit. I actually e-mailed Christy Tomlinson who designs these kits, all 3 of my LO's I made so far. She e-mailed me right back. She loved them. That made my night. She so ROCKS! Here are 2 more. The other one was my Believe OLW entry.









Oh...one more time....GO RED SOX GO!!!!! :-)

No comments: