Sunday, October 14, 2007

Scarlet Lime

Look what I got in the mail this weekend. My October Scarlet Lime kit by christytomlinson . She is amazing! When I heard she was starting her very own kit club from Janna Wilson. I had to check it out. I was so excited when it showed up. I feel like I've been waiting for forever for it to arrive. It even came with a little candy, which my son scoffed up. I got to have one piece, though. YUMMO! Look how pretty it is!! So pretty, that I just want to look at it for a while. I am going to a crop on Friday night. This is definately coming with me. I can't wait to play and then show you what I create! If you are interested, you can check it out here :Scarlet Lime . Enjoy the rest of your Sunday evening! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. I can't wait to see what you do with it.

Stace

Anonymous said...

OH YOU HAVE THIS! YOU LUCKY...OH I'M SO JEALOUS BECAUSE I WANTED IT AND IT'S SOLD OUT. LUCKY GAL, I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU DO WITH IT DAWN.