Wednesday, October 24, 2007

OLW-Believe and Scarlet Lime


I absolutely love the creative kickstart that the One Little Word challenge provides. It really gets the creative juices flowing. Just imagine how one little word can really make you think and create in a way that you never have. It is a great change. Here is my take this time around. It is for the word believe. I have truly started to believe strongly in myself and my abilities. Thanks to the great support I have from family and friends (old and new). I finally got to play with my Scarlet Lime kit. It is so pretty! I had a great time with this LO. A totally different look for me. I LOVED how it came out. TFL!! Have a GREAT day!!! Go Red Sox!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang, that's the kit I don't have, isn't it?? It looks fabulous! Love your layout!

Anonymous said...

It is very pretty and I love the butterfly embellishment in your hair.