Tuesday, October 16, 2007

My First Ever Design Team Work

YAY! My first design team work (ever) is now up in the gallery at Paper Jam Studio. This is so exciting for me. The kit I used was the Love, Elsie Jack + Abby line. Love it!! How can you just not adore anything created by Elsie Flannigan! She so ROCKS!!! I really love the line. It really has a Fall feeling to it for me. The colors are very warm and homey. Here are a couple of my creations, but you can check out the rest here : Paper Jam Studio Gallery . Just click on the link with my name and you can see everything. I hope you like them. I had so much FUN with them and can't wait to create more!






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved looking at your work over at Paper Jam Studio. You did great work! Plus you made a ton of stuff...wow!! Looked like a fun kit.

Anonymous said...

Congrats. on the DT gig. Very nice.

Anonymous said...

Wow I love looking at your work! I took the BPS Journey to Junkitz class. I still need to add photos to mine. Congrats on making the Design team!!
Melinda

Pam said...

Wow, wonderful stuff. I love Elsie stuff too! I just got a few pieces from that Home collection and can't wait to use it!

See you tonight at Deb's!

Anonymous said...

Tag you're it, see my blog.

www.ricanlaw.typepad.com

Thanks.