Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Back to the grind...


Well, today was back to work after a nice long weekend. It was a Tuesday / Monday and it sure was busy! Shorter weeks are always crazy. I like it that way though. It makes the time go by faster! I was hoping for the week to go by fast, 'cause I had some FUN plans for Saturday. My friend Deb and I were going to be heading to Rockland, MA to take two classes with the AMAZING Stacey Panassidi co-owner / designer from Junkitz. My FAVORITE company, hands down. Yes, I said we were going. When I got home tonight, I got a very disappointing e-mail from the store saying that all her classes were cancelled. I am very bummed out! I was really looking forward to sharing a couple of projects with her. I had e-mailed pictures to her, but was anxious to show her in person. Maybe another time...

Sorry, I am not trying to bum you all out. I will leave you with the links to one of the projects that I was going to share : http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=36654&user_id=3972 and http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=36718&user_id=3972

This was a Travel journal that I made from an online class through BPS this past Summer called "Journey to Junkitz". I LOVED this project! I had so much FUN and was so inspired! Enjoy!! TFL!!

No comments: