Friday, December 2, 2011

Tag Time

Remember these? These  were a few samples of the tags I made for our annual Fall tag swap:


I recieved the Fall tags from all of the creative ladies in the swap this week:


They are so beautiful:


So creative:


and unique! I am always amazed by how creatively different we all are. Just the way we can all take the same theme and make it uniquely our own. They are all beautiful and they all make me so happy!


We are now on to the 'White Christmas' tags. Here are a few samples of mine. I created them using Authentiques Journey line. These papers are not even a holiday line. I fell in love with them a long time ago and have been waiting to use them for something special.


I look forward to seeing what all the other ladies create!
I know they will all be stunning!

Christmas crafting has begun!
Happy Scrappin'!
&
Go Pats!!!

1 comment:

mommy2alex said...

Oh my goodness, I want to crawl into your brain and borrow some of your creativeness!! Those tags are fab! LOVE the lil half flower/flake at the top. That paper is very pretty. Cannot wait to get mine!