Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas

The countdown to Christmas has come..
and gone.
Lots of presents for Bryant at home...
and at Grammy & Grampies house.
The kitty was all excited.
Some of B's favorites were Tech Deck stuff ...
and a new Nerf gun for the collection.
Theo enjoyed the empty boxes and wrapping paper.
B got this years Hess truck from Grampy. He now has quite a collection.
Anything to do with Transformers is always a hit.
Steve & I (& Bryant) love our new Keurig coffee maker!
But...my favorite gift was this. A Patriot bag from my sister.
Oh and my Mom got one too, Love it! Woo Hoo!
We had a great Christmas.
Kind of glad it is over.
I am so tired.
Home this week.
Planning to get a ton of stuff done at home.
I will be scrapping too.

Happy Scrappin'!
&
Go Pats!!!!

No comments: