Thursday, December 8, 2011

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner...

Last night I came home to a bit of 'happy mail'
I love happy mail!
Look at all these goodies:
Remember this layout? I entered it in the 'Press Your Luck' challenge over at Colorful Creations
last month and I won. I was/am so excited!
Though this has nothing to do with scrapping, I am sure that he may be the subjuct a few future pages. This is the newest member of our family. His name is Theo:
He is just the cutest little dude. He has definately captured our hearts:
More Christmas crafting to come...
Happy Scrappin'!!
&
Go Pats!!!

3 comments:

Anne said...

Love the layout... and Theo. Was he named after a certain Theo who now calls Chi Town his town?

Pam said...

Congrats on the happy mail! And Theo is too cute! I love orange kitties, they are my fav!

mommy2alex said...

Theo looks very happy in his new home!!
Congrats on winning with that awesome layout, the prize looks full of fun!