Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas Cards

I met this sweet creative lady at Inspiration Unlimited this year. Her name is Joanna Baxter and she is the owner/creator of a new scrapbooking company called Ruby Rock-it. It is based out of Australia. Loved her accent!. She did a fun Christmas card make-n-take on Friday night:
Here are 2 of the cards I made. So simple & so pretty.
We also got a pack of her 'Christmas Cheer' papers, along with some bling and embellies. Here is a card I made after I got home. I have also created a couple of other things (like the mini album that I posted yesterday) and a few other things that I will share soon.
I came across this old card that I made a few years ago for a contest at Basic Grey. Still one of my faves.
There seems to be a Christmas card theme going on here today.
I am feeling a bit crafty.
Time to get going on this years cards.

Also...this starts tomorrow:
and so does this:
So excited

Happy Scrappin'!!
& Go Pats!!!

No comments: