Saturday, December 3, 2011

Christmas Mini

I put together this mini envelope album (using the beautiful Christmas Cheer line by Ruby Rock-it) to document the things that I enjoy about Christmas:
It starts with the table of contents:
Page 1.) The scents of Christmas-peppermint & pine.
Page 2.) Some of my favorite Christmas ornaments.
3.) Christmas crafting
4.) Christmas baking
5.) Christmas stories/music/shows
6.) Sweet Christmas dreams
7.) Vintage Christmas displays
8.) Milk & cookis for Santa on Christmas eve.
9.) Donating whatever I can, to help as many people as possible have a Merry Christmas.
10.) The true meaning of Christmas.
Hereis the back cover:
Also inside each envelope is a recipe card with more personal journaling about each page.
Loved creating this mini album.
More Christmas crafting to come.
Happy Scrappin'!!
&
Go Pats!!!

1 comment:

mommy2alex said...

Gorgeous!!! I need to make more minis, they're so fun!
Happy Scrappy Day!