Friday, December 30, 2011

My Top 11 (or 12) of 2011

These are my twelve favorite layouts of the past year.
I could not pick just eleven.
So...I narrowed it down to twelve.
In no particular order, here they are.

1.) Christmas pj's
This layout was for a 'cardstock only' challenge I hosted over at Let's Scrap earlier this year.
I had a lot of fun with this one!
2.) i-rock

I love these cool pics of B with his paper jamz guitar.
This layout was created for a challenge over at 'The Scrappiest' site.
 3.) Vintage Santa

This layout was done for a challenge over at the Jenni Bowlin blog.
I love this pic of Bryant:
 4.) Adam Vinatieri

Another layout done for a Lets Scrap challenge. I met Adam Vinatierri a few times, all those years ago. Oh, how I loved him. This pick was taken when I was about 7 months pregnant with Bryant and before the Superbowl wins.
 5.) Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall

This layout was for a challenge over at the Memory makers blog. This tree is outside the cafeteria at my work. It really caught everyones eye with its Fall beauty. I decided to document it for a year. Loved the result.
 6.) epic

This is another layout done for a Let's Scrap challenge. I loved Cheri's sketch and this pic was priceless. I had to scrap it. I had too.
 7.) Viisi

This layout I made for a co-worker friend. Just for fun. Look how cute her dog is?
 8.) such a handsome young stud

This layout was done as another Let's Scrap challenge. This is a pic of Bryant with some of the Pats cheerleaders. he really does look like a handsome young stud,  doesn't he?
 9.) Summ..ahh

I had so much fun with this layout. The pic was soooo summ...ahh.
I even won a challenge over at Let's Scrap with this one.
woo hoo!
 10.) Red Sox vs. Yankees

A hi-lite of my Summer was seeing Josh Beckett & the Red Sox kick the Yankees butts at Yankees stadium.
Loved it!
 11.) Doc-u-ment-ed

I had the best time at the Bruins victory parade with B and my friends Heather & Nicole.
We had a great day in the city!
Go B's!
 12.) Today

This is a pic of me taken at Loudon this Summer.
My first live Nascar race in a couple of years.
Loved it!
Go Tony!
I have had so much fun creating this past year.
More projects to come in the new year.
It is never ending...
Happy Scrappin'
&
Go Pats!

2 comments:

Mye said...

Happy New Year!ngreat pick for your top 12 of 2011, I really love the tree layout.

Briana Johnson said...

Dawn, these are great pics - I love what you did with the cardstock only challenge, the color and techniques, and I also love how you wrapped the words around the photos in the seasons/tree page.