Monday, December 1, 2008

December First

Yay! It's December 1st! The Christmas season begins! Here is my first new Christmas project it is a cute little Advent calendar from Karen Foster Designs. It comes like this and I decorated mine with the fabulous 8 x8 Tis the Season papers from Teresa Collins and a little bling:

Oh! Did you hear about this? It's totally free! Thanks to Janna Wilson and Valerie Salmon. So what are YOU waiting for??!
Also, the absolutely GORGEOUS December Scarlet Lime kit debuted today! I can not wait to get mine. Snatch one up before they are gone. I promise that you won't regret it!! :-)

Happy Monday!! Hope your week started off great!!

8 comments:

GretaB said...

awesome advent calendar/box!!

~Nancy~ said...

YEAH.. it's December!!!! Just can't wait to get my Christmas stuff out!!!! (but we first have to deal with a guy called "Sinterklaas" overhere in The Netherlands.. hehe.. he'll be gone after December 5th.. so I'll probably get out my Xmas stuff then) Love your advent calender so much!! Thanks for sharing.. can't wait to see all of your Xmas creations popping up here.. I sooo need some inspiration! xoxo

mommy2alex said...

Love the calendar!!
I signed up for the mini, cannot wait:)

Pam said...

Whoa, would you look at all of that gorgeous stuff! Love how the calendar came out and I love your new banner!

Hey, how did you like the movie?

aimee said...

love your blog!

Anonymous said...

I saw that advent drawer thingy in the store and thought that I should get it...but didn't because I knew I wouldn't get around to doing it right away. And AS USUAL here you are with a finished project! You are amazing!!!

TAMI said...

Geez girl, when do you find the time? The advent calendar is adorable. I have so many little projects started and not finished it is starting to become a little overwhelming- aaagghh! I too signed up for the mini since I did not do 2nd sketch workshop due to lack of time I know I could do the mini- and you cannot beat free with the way the economy is!(-:

Denise said...

DAWN! I have been staring at the advent box at Archiver's, since the beginning of summer and wanting to buy it and not knowing what to do with it. Oh man...is your creativity never ending? You did a FAB job on decorating yours!