Sunday, November 30, 2008

An Early Start

For the month of December I wanted to share Christmas projects & LO's, old & new. New creations from this year and favorites from last year. I know December 1st is tomorrow, but I thought I would start early. I LOVE Christmas! Below are a few projects that I did last year for Paper Jam Studio, using the very funky Christmas papers & embelishments from Doodlebug Designs. The first is a cookie sheet Advent Calendar. I even used some Grungeboard letters, along with some other odds & ends:

Next was a little wall hanging to spread some "Joy":

Last, but not least is an online class I did for Paper Jam Studio, for an online crop they had. This is the completed LO:

And here is mine, with photos, title and journaling (on back of tags) added:

Just a few things to get us all in the spirit. It truly is the most magical time of the year! Did I mention that I LOVE Christmas?

6 comments:

Sharie said...

Those are some lovely projects! Looks like you're really enjoying yourself. Happy Sunday!

Vanessa said...

what an awesome idea to scrap about your fav ornaments! such small but priceless things

mommy2alex said...

Oh, lovin those projects!! And that album in your header is GREAT! Is it in a gallery somewhere because I'd love to look at it to get some ideas to do one:)

Nancywithajones said...

very nice love your christmas projects. I added some to mine today too!

Mye said...

Look at you getting all festive! Pass some of that over here. Love the new look on the blog, and your project are just lovely!

Denise said...

I love Christmas, too, AND I love each project you shared here. I have so many ideas that I sure wish Christmas was two months long!