Friday, November 14, 2008

Fall '08 Mini Album

I LOVE fall. The weather is still somewhat nice and there are so many fun things to do. I wanted to capture them all and this acrylic covered mini that I won from Sketchbook Designs was perfect for this. I really enjoyed creating this and getting to play with Teresa Collins new Spooktacular line (and a couple of her past Halloween lines too!) Here is the cover. Aren't the copper leaves so cool! I also used copper paint around the edges of the pages for a little bit of a distessed look:

These pics are a few hi-lights from our afternoon of apple picking:

A few of fun at the Farmstand:

These Pumpkin pics are my favorite:

The Pumpkin Festival in Keene, NH was awesome:

Here are a few of our favorite carved pumpkins:

A couple more of Bryant's Faves. One is a Transformer and the other cannibal pumpkins?

A leisure Sunday afternoon of carving our little pumpkin:

Bryant as a Storm Trooper on Halloween:

Playing in the leave pile:

Here is the back cover. Love this mini album. It hi-lights some really good times. I enjoyed making it.

Well, TGIF! So glad it is the weekend. Remember the 1st BASB challenge is going on till tomorrow night. Come join in all the fun. I will be posting the second challenge on Sunday. See you there! :-)

8 comments:

Pam said...

Very cute album girl! Love it!

I need to scrap! We need to set a date!

mborrero said...

thanks for sharing I love the real fall background you photographed it in.

liz mataraza said...

love the mini! that paper line is way cute!

TAMI said...

When do you find the time to create so often!!?? I need to get with it! Your album is adorable!

Lynn said...

wow, that album is gorgeous :)

Kelly said...

Love your album....gorgeous!

Lisa said...

That is so cute, I need to do a halloween mini album.

Sketchbook Designs said...

Dawn, I love this! You did such a fabulous job!