Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Leave Pile Fun

I LOVE Fall, but the typical weather here in New England is anything, but typical. One day it is raining, one day it is really cold and windy (and we brace ourselves for Winter) and the next day it is sunny and in the 60's. This past Sunday was one of those nice days, so we decided to have a little outdoor fun. I should have been cleaning my car, but we created a huge leave pile instead. I really did most of the raking, with Bryant trying to help, but getting to tired from it!

WOO HOO! This was all worth it!!

We did not do this to clean up the yard. This was just for pure FUN!!

I love this picture! I just can not get mad at a cute face like this, right? Yah, right! LOL!!

Still enjoyng Fall and dreading Winter...how about you??

13 comments:

mborrero said...

wow looks like so much fun!

Unknown said...

I LOVE fall pics!!! Leaf piles are so much fun. Looks like he had a ball!

Amy Adams (aka Scrapitgal) said...

Great fall pics!! Weather here too in WI has been crazy - warm, cold, warm, cold - and windy - blew all my leaves away!!

mommy2alex said...

me too, SO dreading winter:(
LOVe the pictures, he looks like he had a blast!
Now, get to scrappin them so I can lift your beautifully creative layouts for my fall leaf fun pictures;)
Thanks for my beautiful fall card, what a delightful surprise!!

Hanna Long said...

looks like a lot of fun!!makes me wish we had the wonderful fall leaves down here in TX

Rita said...

Love the leaf piles! We have had lots of rain here...I want clear Fall days so we can be outside again!

Terri said...

don't you love the leaves? The rain has come so the leaves are looking pretty ratty in Seattle now. I love your blog and thank you for sharing the David A. song- I loved it!

Unknown said...

Love the fall pix, we don't have many leaves by my house, wish we did! Thank you so much for the thoughtful card. I was so suprised and appreciative. It's beautiful! Thinking of you too!
Stacey

Pam said...

Those are some great pics Dawn! We don't have enough hardwoods to get pics like that which I guess is good since I would then have to rake! LOL!

TAMI said...

Do ya think he will come to Idaho and rake up our leaves? LOL! Those will be some fun pics to scrap....
I love to wear fall-ish clothes, but hate the cold & wind!

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous of all of those leaves! All we have here in Miami are dead palm fronds :(

Anonymous said...

Awww...those photos are great - they will be so fun to scrap!!

diana albright said...

i love that huge pile of leaves! and yeah, B is adorable... lucky kid gets to enjoy those simple pleasures!