Friday, November 28, 2008

Getting Back in the Swing of Things

I feel I have needed a little creative 'kick in the butt' lately. I have all these ideas in my head and many projects, as always in progress. Now that I finally have time off (for the Thanksgiving holiday), I am really hoping to get some things finished. I know that Fall is almost over and Christmas is right around the corner, but I wanted to share this LO that I did last Fall of me, Steve and Bryant. I do not have that many pics of the 3 of us together. I am always the picture taker. I need to work on that. This is one of my faves using Love, Elsie papers. So unique and fun:

I wanted to share some things that are bringing a smile to my face today. One of my favorite of all time "Scrap Godesses" has nominated me with this Kreativ Blogger award. This is so COOL and I am so honored. Thanks SWEET girl!!

The Rules are : 1. The winner may put the logo on their blog. 2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award. 3. Nominate 5 blogs. 4. Put links to their blogs. 5. Leave a message for your nominees. So I would like to nominate Jonnelle, Tami, Kathleen, Debbie and Lisa to say thank you for your inspiration, creativity and friendship. It means a lot to me.
Also, there is a new site out there with the cutest stuff in their etsy shop. They sent me a sweet RAK a while back and are now featuring my Fall '08 mini album. Check it out!!
This RAK arrived today. I won this from the Scrapping the Music site months ago (for this LO)and had given up hope that it would ever arrive. So you can imagine my surprise and happiness when I got the mail today. Lots of cute embellies, travel embellies and gorgeous Kaiser paper (one of my new faves!) :

Okay, time to share a few current projects. Made this little Birthday plaque/card for a co-worker with the beautiful Scarlet Lime papers from the November kit:

And next, is anyone out there doing the December Daily project from Ali Edwards site? I am so looking forward to this one. I picked brown, blue, white and cream as my color theme. It will be a work in progress. I will share the pages as I go. Here is my cover for starters:

Last, but not least, have you seen these?? Lots of people are talking about these fabulous pendants. I have got my eye on this one. I LOVE Sunflowers!!!

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend with lots of relaxing and creativity. I will be sharing lots of my Christmas projects (past & present) real soon. I LOVE Christmas!!!

6 comments:

Pam said...

Awesome stuff! I love that fall layout! Fun! And thanks for the enabling, now I must have a sunflower necklace!

diana albright said...

lovin' on your projects, girl... you amaze me with all your hand-cut pieced flowers!

that is a such cute pendant! i really love that shop!

waleska said...

wow! lots of goodies indeed :)
I LOVE that fall layout!!

Anonymous said...

So many things to comment on!
I love love love your December project. Gorgeous color choices!

That pendant is fabulous. Now I want one...or two...

That bday plaque is so darn cute!

You amaze me with all the projects you complete. Seriously.

mommy2alex said...

Oh my, so much good stuff here, I don't know where to start!!
That Dec daily is just too stinkin cute, cannot wait to see it come together:)
Thanks for the Kreativ award, you're just too sweet!
Congrats on the RAKs, fun, fun:)
HomeStudio pendants ROCK! I bought 8 of them and love all of them that I'm having a hard time parting with them, but they're the perfect gifts, something for everyone. Not to mention that their customer service is TOPS!!
Love that b'day plaque, that's such a great idea, I love mine:)
{HUGS}

mborrero said...

thank you for sharing all the good stuff