Tuesday, December 2, 2008

BASB Challenge #3

Challenge #3 is up at the BASB site. This was definately a challenge for me. It really pushed me outside of my creative 'comfort zone' and I LOVED it. There is nothing that I can not do, as long as I put my mind to it. So, here is my LO for the challenge:

The challenge this time around is to create a LO or card based on this ad below:

Very different and I went for it. I am really happy with the result. So, come play along and challenge yourself. We would love to see what you come up with! :-)

7 comments:

Kristii said...

Awesome job with the challenge!! I love all the flowers!!!

*Paula* said...

what a fun take on the ad - great layout!

mommy2alex said...

Fun challenge, love your layout and how the flowers change colors - you're SO stinkin creative:)
I cannot wait to go play!

Rita said...

Great LO! Love your take on the ad!

Kelly said...

Love it Dawn!!

~Nancy~ said...

Wow..you really did a great job with the challenge Dawn.. suuuuuuper!!! You're so creative! Thanks for sharing! XOXO

Denise said...

Dawn, your take on the ad challenge is awesome. You inspire me every time I come here. Thank you!