Saturday, December 6, 2008

A Few "Sketchy" LO's

I have gotten a few LO's completed lately, with the help of a few fabulous sketches. I have recently been digging through old photos and feeling a bit sentimental. Lots of pics that I really felt the need to scrap and to document that moment in time. This first LO is some cute baby Christmas time pics of Bryant. So sweet! LOVE this new Christmas line Fa La La from Memory Makers. I know the Poinsetta flowers look very dark. They are actually a burgandy color. The little (rain)dots are from Cloud Nine. I like how cool they looked:

I was inspired by a sketch from Donna Downey (for the LO above), in this AWESOME new book of hers:

I also, have been holding onto these pics from last year. A few stolen moments of Bryant with Santa before the actual picture was taken. This sketch comes from the ' Got Sketch Mini' free online class. This is the mini challenge that went up before the actual class sketches. Loved this basic sketch and plus I got to use my Teresa Collins Tis the Season papers:

This is my take on the actual first sketch from the GS Mini class. These are some old pics of me that I came across and I literally thought 'Who's that girl?' I LOVED this sketch from Janna Wilson ! Plus I got to use my new Pink Paislee Vintage Moon paper. AWESOME!!

So double score for me. I got some old pictures scrapped AND I got to use a lot of my new favorite scrap products. Well, off to work some more on my December Daily album and hope to post pics of it soon. Have a wonderful weekend!!

9 comments:

Denise said...

Dawn, I am so inspired! Your layouts are all wonderful. Love the layout of you at 21. When I was 21 cameras weren't ionvented yet. :o)

liz mataraza said...

look at you! Denise's comment is cracking me up...
great layouts and i really need to get this december daily thing going i guess.

Kelly said...

LOve them all Dawn!!

stephanie howell said...

absolutely fabulous!!

aimee said...

you have been busy. love them all!

TAMI said...

Great layouts.... you are one up on me! I only have the mini challenge sketch done. Off to start Janna's sketch!

waleska said...

wowzers, girl! these are all fabulous!! :)

GretaB said...

Can you please send some of your mojo my way? You have done some great layouts again!

Anonymous said...

You're so adorable! Great stuff!