Monday, December 22, 2008

Scarlet Lime Rocks!!

Remember this?? I made this for a co-worker friend of mine's Birthday last month:

I made it with papers from the FAB Scarlet Lime November kit. Loved these colors and was immediately drawn to them:

I had e-mailed Christy Tomlinson (owner) to let her know how much I really LOVED this kit and shared the project with her. She loved it and asked if she could feature it in a future newsletter. I was thrilled and honored. This is so COOL!! The newsletter came out today. You can check it out here.
I just wanted to put out there (again...and I can never say it enough!) -Thank You my friends for all the support, encouragement and inspiration that you have given me in my journey through this wonderful (and sometimes obsessive) scrapbooking hobby of mine. I really do appreciate it!

5 comments:

Denise said...

Dawn, thank you for your friendship. I am grateful each and every day. You know I love your Scarlet Lime project. When looking at the photo of the kit I agree that the colors scream Dawn. :o)

Sweet Peripety said...

hey that's great!!!! love the project, too!

Sweet Peripety said...

hey that's great!!!! love the project, too!

Greta said...

You go girl!!! Woot! I'm so happy you are getting the recognition you deserve. Thank you for being an inspiration to me. And congrats on being in the newsletter. :)

The Mom said...

Congratulations on being featured in her newsletter, that is so great!!