Sunday, May 25, 2008

A Little Scrappin' Goodness

One of my favorite scrapbookers out there is the very talented and very cute Nancy Vandenberg . Her work is AMAZING!!! So when she offers a little workshop I had to check it out. She makes the most beautiful cards. Here is my version of her latest tutorial. What do you think? I got to use some of my favorite Basic Grey 'Scarlet Letter'. I was pretty happy with how it turned out. Thanks Nancy for your continued inspiration. You ROCK! Girl!!!

Also wanted to share some Happy Mail I recieved on Saturday. Somehow I was missed on a free add on gift with purchase for May, but it was caught by the amazing ladies at Studio Calico . They contacted me and sent it right out. Did I mention how much I LOVE it there. We all take care of each other. It is a great online community. You should check it out! Check out my FREE goodies! YUM!!!

Hope you are all having a great weekend! Back to scrappin' and I will be busy watching the Coca Cola 600 in Charlotte tonight. Go Tony!! Go JR!!

6 comments:

~Nancy~ said...

Ooww.. girlie.. you're really too sweet!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for your sweet sweet words (*blushing*). Your card turned out so cute with this Basic Grey paper.. wow!!! Love your version so much! Thank you so much for taking the time to create a card with my little workshop!!!!! YOU ROCK girlie! XOXOXOXO

Stacy said...

Very cute card. I bought those butterflies at CKC so obviously I like those. :-) Now to put them to good use.

Stacy said...

I just checked out the little workshop. I think I will have to try that. TFS

mommy2alex said...

Love that card, I'm going to have to go check out Nancy's workshop!!
Yummy CS products, I'm always looking at their kits and add it to my basket, but then exit out before I join, dh would kill me if one more scrappin package comes in the mail - hehe!

ricanlaw said...

Beautiful card indeed my friend. I love the mini kit from SC. I missed out on that deal.

Unknown said...

adorable card!! im so glad you got some free stuff, that's always so exciting! :)