Saturday, March 3, 2012

...and more 'Stretch Your Kit' fun, plus my blog hop winner!

One of the challenges for the Stretch Your Kit class was to recycle an item of mail. Whether it be junkmail, a sales flyer, etc. Just be creative. I chose to use the tiny padded envelope that the earrings I ordered from etsy came in:
I used more scraps from my Studio Calico Boardwalk kit and made a cute little mini book. Here is the front cover:
Inside I used kraft paper for the pages and more colorful scraps for the page tabs. The little book is all ready for pics and journaling:
Here is the whole cover, front and back. I stitched all around the edges and also used Sass paper edges on my binding. Just a bit of color pop. Fun!
I decided to treat myself with the March Studio Calico kit, It has been a while. It's called Story Hour. Love the color combo. Good boy colors.  I think it will be great for some fun Bryant layouts. Ha!
The blog hop over at Let’s Scrap is over. So many beautiful cards were made. I loved them all! But, alas, only one person can win. So without further ado, my winner is:
Look at the beautiful card she made:
Congratulations Girl!
Enjoy your RAK!
Happy Scrappin'!

2 comments:

Jennie M said...

fun mini! can't wait to see how you fill it up!

Cheryl Leong said...

Love your Stretch Your Kit posts!!!!!!! Please post more, I love viewing your LOs and projects with your description :)