Friday, March 9, 2012

...and even more...

...Stretch Your Kit layouts. I think these may be the last ones, because there are really just bits and pieces left of this kit. So sad, but my new Studio Calico kit (finally) arrived yesterday. It is awesome! I can't wait to create with it! In the meantime here is a layout I did with some of the pretty backsides of the paper. The colors of the Boardwalk kit were mint, lime, cream, white, khaki, but the backsides had some fun pink, blue and brown. So I created this girly page. I made some fun hand cut embellies. I handstitched. I used acrylic paint and I scrapped pics of me. A fun, colorful girly layout. So fun!
This is a layout about my son, Bryant's new Winter coat. Our Winter has been so non existent here in New England, that I almost did not even buy him a new coat this year.I say almost, because I could not pass up the awsome deal on this cool grey with lime striping snowboarders coat I saw at Sears after Christmas. It was a steal, but I did not know if he would get a chance to wear it this year. That is until it snowed last week, He got to wear it one day and now we are back up in the 50 and 60 degree temps. It did really make for some fun pictures and a great layout:
Class was fun, but it is over. I am looking forward to the next one, which is Kelly Purkey's Sketch 4 class. So much scrappy inspiration. Come play along. Class starts April 1st over at Studio Calico.

Happy Scrappin'!!!

No comments: