Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Tag...you're it!

Fall has arrived.
I love this time of the year.
The cooler temps.
The delicious smells.
The leaves changing color.
Oh,all the rich color!

It is also time for the Fall tag swap that I partake in, with some very talented
ladies around the US. I originally heard about the tag swaps from my sweet
friend Jonnelle
. I love to create and I really enjoy seeing what others create.
So many amazing ideas out there.
Here is a sampling of the tags I have made for the swap
this time around. I used mostly papers from Teresa Collins Giving Thanks
 line, along with some odds and ends fom my stash.


Here are the ones I made for last years swap:


...and these I made just  for fun, a couple of years back.
I was so 'in love' with this line from Basic Grey.
The colors were stunning!
So Fall.


Happy Fall!

Happy Scrappin'!

No comments: