Thursday, October 20, 2011

I want my Mummy

A couple weeks back, we went to a very cute, small town, pumpkinfest. We had a great time walking around and checking things out. That is where we came across a very fun vintage shop that sold all sorts of things, from ornaments & wall hangings to books, toys & furniture. It was pretty cool! That is where we found the "I want my Mummy" sign. It was such a cute photo op & of course, I had to scrap it! I had to!


This cute layout was one of our make-n-takes (Teresa Collins new Haunted Hallows line) at Inspiration Unlimited, last month. I am not much of a Halloween scrapper, but I love to do Fall layouts. Well, wait, I take that back. I have many Halloween layouts, just not in the traditional orange and black background. Bryant's costumes always seem to clash with those colors. I loved this, but still had to tweak it a bit. I had to add my 'Dawn' touches to it. I changed some things, moved some stuff around and even sewed on the page. Loved that I had the foundation of the page, but loved that I could make it my own.

So Fun!

Happy Scrapping!

No comments: