Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Inspiration Unlimited 2011-Teresa Collins

I love being a part of the Inspiration Unlimited event hosted by the fabulous Teresa Collins. She is amazing! This was my second year attending and it was even better than last year. I met some very fun people, made some of my favorite projects and I finally know my way around the hotel. It is now like my home away from home-ha!

Teresa taught two classes at the event. One being a travel book:

I love this idea and can not wait to fill it with all my pics from our vacation to Charlotte this past Summer:

Her other class was an A to Z of Me project:

I love this idea also and have been adding stuff to it daily. Here is my cover. The flower provided in class was green (not like the one above). I did not really like that one, so I changed it up when I got home. I am more of a sunflower/gerber daisy type:

Here is Teresa's first page:

Here is my first page:

Both projects are ongoing and I am determined to finish them!
I loved all the classes I took and promise to share the other projects soon!
Happy Scrappin'!

No comments: