Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Devinely Sweet with Bazzill

This amazing box of goodness (delivered by the big brown truck) showed up on my doorstep today.


Who doesn't love all things Bazzill? I mean...WOW, right?!! I was one of the few (lucky!) ladies that were picked in a random drawing (during a super cute minibook class) taught by Joey Otlo (below with TC herself) at Inspiration Unlimited. I had no idea what the prize would entail, but when it showed up today, it was more than I could have ever imagined.

 This is the class that I took with Joey. How cute is this?!! It is so colorful and fun!

I can not stress enough how lucky that I have been, to be able to go to Inspiration Unlimited these last couple of years and I am really looking forward to next year already!

Happy Scrappin'!!!

1 comment:

mommy2alex said...

Wow, what a sweet prize!! Bazzill ROCKS!
Hope you're having a great week! :)