Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tuesday Ten

Ten more things that make me smile...

1.) I am really enjoying watching Mad Men, starring the very handsome Jon Hamm as Donald Draper( I think he may be my newest crush!):

2.) Club Got Sketch has started:

3. Lots of new scrappy goodies from Scarlet Lime:

Teresa Collins:


4.) I loved this movie so much, I had to buy it (I had to!):

5.) I am so excited to get my hands on this book:

6.) We got tix to see the fabulous Jason Aldean. I have been a fan of his since day one and this will be the third time that I get to see him, live and in person. His first headlining tour:

7.) I was not going to watch Idol this year, but I got sucked back in. James Durbin is my guy, this time around. I love my rocker dudes (Chris Daughtry, David Cook...)!!!

8.) I adore Blaine on Glee. He is an amazing singer:

9.) It is finally Spring! Even if there is still snow on the ground...

10. Love, Love, Love The Boys of Summer :

So what things are makin' you smile right now??

Happy Scrappin'!!!

3 comments:

Lori Renn said...

What's making me smile? YOU! You are adorable and it's crazy how we love lots of the same stuff! Thank you for my blog award!!! I'll pass it on! xoxo
p.s. 2 weeks til baseball!!!!!

mommy2alex said...

I love your list! Such yummy scrapbook goodies! I ordered the Jenni Bowlin March Madness Box and am eagerly waiting for it {squeal}.

Pam said...

WOW! Looks like you have been doing some scrappy shopping!

Everyone in my house wants to see the fighter but me. My mom bought it so at least I won't have to pay for it when they watch it! ;)

Very cool that you get to see Jason!

I am watching Idol too but am not a fan of James at all, I hate his screaming!

Spring? Did you SEE the snow yesterday??? ;)

The last part of this post is my favorite! :)