Wednesday, March 2, 2011

4th Grade

I am so happy to say, that I am finally caught up on B's school photo's album. It has been completed a bit out of order, but I am caught up now, just the same. Here is last years school pic, framed by this weeks Let's Scrap sketch:

or at least the left side of this great sketch:

This sketch was just perfect for his school pic and I used up some more old goodies from my stash! Bonus! Go check out what the other ladies have done with this sketch over at Let's Scrap. These ladies are amazingly talented! Plus there is a great prize to be won!

Happy Scrappin'!!!

2 comments:

mommy2alex said...

That is TOO cute! Love the shades of blue and the layered papers!!
I've gotta get back to scrappin - love the recent sketches!!

~Nancy~ said...

OH Dawn.. I soooo love this layout!!! So perfect with awesome details everywhere! Thanks again for the inspiration and have a great day! XOXO Nancy