Thursday, March 17, 2011

Here, There and Anywhere...

First of all, Bryant had a great Birthday. I really can not believe that he is eleven. Wow. We will be celebrating a wee bit more with Grammy & Grampy this weekend (with a much bigger cake!) that we ordered, just for that day. Woo Hoo!

I didn't want you to think that I forgot to share my take on this weeks sketch over at Let’s Scrap. Every third Wednesday it is a card design. Here is my take:

Based on this sketch:

Normally, I would of posted it yesteday, but I was a little busy. Hahaha!

Speaking of sketches, I (again!) threw my hat into the ring and tried out for the DT over at Pencil Lines. I was not picked. I love this picture of B. It worked perfectly with this sketch and these awesome papers from Bo Bunny call Mama-razzi. Yep. That is is me. The Mom that always has a camera near by. Here is the layout that I submitted:

...and here was the sketch for the DT submissions:

I have my fingers (and toes crossed) for one more chance I took recently. Say a little prayer for me! I will have an answer soon.

Until then,

Happy Scrappin'!!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Awww, Happy 11th Birthday to Bryant! Glad he had a great day!

Love that blue eyes page!

mommy2alex said...

Happy Birthday Bryant - that cake looks yummy!
SO sorry that you didn't get Pencil Lines DT - their loss, you rlayout was amazing!!