Saturday, March 12, 2011

Epic

The definition of epic is: heroic, majestic, impressively great. In my opinion, that is a perfect description of one of my favorite Pat's players, Wes Welker. Every Summer we try to head down to Foxboro MA to check out a day of pre-season Pats training camp. A preview of the players and the upcoming season. This year we were beyond excited to see the return of Wes Welker after a devistating knee injurythat happened in the last game of the season from the year before. He worked really hard in the off season to rehab and heal to prepare and be ready for the next season. He did it! He is amazing and I would say that is truly epic! I took a few pics that day and one of my favorites was Tom Brady throwing Wes a pass. Brady to Welker. Just like old times. Just like he was never even hurt. The only sign of injury that day was the knee brace he was wearing. Other than that, it was just another day at training camp. Everyone there that day was so excited to see Wes back.

I really wanted to document that day, that moment. Here is my layout:

Based on this months awesome design team sketch over on the A Million Memories Blog:

Speaking of epic, this is also my sons newest slang term. "I am so epic!" He like to use this phrase and make a face like the one in the picture below. Silly I know, but it always makes me laugh. Of course I did not want to forget about this and I just had to document it. Ahhh, memories. This may be one my favorite layouts at the moment. It is just so colorful and fun.

Plus it is based on this weeks fabulous sketch over at Let’s Scrap:

I know I haven't blogged much lately. Lots of stuff going on. Just know that I have been working on some really big things. Busy, busy,busy. Pray that they pan out for me. I am hoping that something epic will happen for me in the near future!

Until then...

Happy Scrappin'!!!

1 comment:

Nicolle Kramer said...

Hi, I stopped by to let you know I nominates your for the Liebster Award! Check it out at my blog...
http://nicollelovesscrapbooking.com/?p=478