Monday, August 8, 2011

Closing up MY Birthday month

I am a bit behind on my posts...again. I really have been enjoying my Summer thus far. My favorite part of Summer is my Birthday. I  love Summer. I really did alot this past month and it ended with a bit more of my favorite things. One is baseball and the other is going to the beach. We got a chance to head to Rhode Island to watch A Paw Sox (Red Sox farm team) game. Love to check out our future prospects. The games are cheap money and lots of fun!
 We got there a bit early and had some time to just hang out and check out the beautiful McCoy Stadium:
We were playing the Louisville Bats:
Go Sox:
Yup, Mom's favorite has been to a few games here:
My mini me: 
We lost, 3-2, but  a good time was had by all!
The next day we headed to the beach. It all started like this:
With a whole lot of this:
 ...and ended like this. I was feeling the same way, but loved every minute!
All in all it really was a great Birthday month. Summer is half over already. I still have vacation to look forward to and then back to school . Back to life, routine and reality, but for now I will enjoy Summer as long as I can!

Happy Scrappin'!!!

1 comment:

mommy2alex said...

Farm team games are SO fun!
Looks like yall livin it up this summer, good for you, yall deserve it!!