Monday, February 7, 2011

Resolution #7

Last Summer we took a ride down to Foxboro, MA, to check out the Pat's (New England Patriot) football team training camp. It was a great day! I love the beginning of football season and this is a great opportunity to observe all the players, old and new. Very exciting! Speaking of exciting, B got to meet up and pose with 2 of the very pretty team cheerleaders. I took this really great pic and I have been waiting for just the perfect time to scrap it. Enter Kristie's challenge (Resolution #7 ) from the Let’s Scrap blog hop. Her challenge is to use an LS sketch and add a banner somewhere on the layout. Love banners on layouts and I loved this idea. So here is my take titled "Such a Handsome Young Stud":

Based on this sketch (NSD#1):

This was a fun layout to create! One week left on the Blog hop.
Check it out!
Happy Scrappin'!!

1 comment:

mommy2alex said...

LOVE, love, LOVE this! The colors, the photo (!), the banner title, how you did the journalling and oh my, those embossed button!! I MUST get them!
Love this sketch, need to copy it and use it!