Sunday, February 6, 2011

Just b

Here is my newest layout. It is for Resolution #8-Bev over at the Let’s Scrap blog hop. This is for Bev's challenge to use blue and yellow embellishments, black & white photo(s) and an LS sketch. This is such a 'me' sketch and I love a great color challenge. It was perfect for putting together some of my favorite scraps of paper and a couple of my favorite pics of B's adorable mug. Bryant has had the nickname 'B' since he was a baby (when he was then called 'Baby B'). So here is "just b":

Based on this sketch (ls117)

Still time to play along....
Happy Scrappin'!
Steelers Schmeelers...Go Packers!!!!

2 comments:

La Vikinga said...

Hi it's a super-LO and I like the little stripes in the upper lleft corner - that looks really different and gives it a special touch!

Charlotta

mommy2alex said...

I LOVE that layout! Those papers are gorgeous! That sketch is amazing, I'm going to use it for sure...many times! ;)