Thursday, February 10, 2011

Creative Souls & Top Tens

I wanted to share two more layouts I created for the Blog Hop over at Let's Scrap. The first one is for Resolution #3. The challenge is to use a LS sketch, at least 3 patterned papers and to stitch on the page. I hand stitched a frame around the pics and used the Crate papers that I won at IU last Fall

Teresa Collins & Janna Wilson are 2 of the most creative souls I know and are just the most amazing and sweet ladies that you will ever meet. I have been a fan of theirs for many years and am proud to call them my friends. I got to spend some time with both of them this past Fall at Teresa's Inspiration Unlimited event. I had these great pics of us and I really wanted to scrap a page, just for me. Here is my page:

Based on this sketch: This next LO is for Resolution #4. The chalenge is to use an LS Sketch and attach a list to the page. I listed Bryant's ten favorite things at this time. Everything I used on this page (with the exception of the tiny red/white letters & numbers. They are from a past Scarlet Lime kit) are from the January Frugal Fab kit that I am giving away as my blog hop prize. Cool right?!! Here is Ten @ 10:

Based on this sketch:
Just a few more days to play along at the Blog Hop. Lots of scrappin' to be done and prizes to be won. Hey! I made a rhyme! Hahaha...
Happy Scrappin'!!!

1 comment:

mommy2alex said...

YOur layouts are awesome, those sketches are fun!!
The colors and tidbits on Creative Souls are fab!
The Top Ten at Ten is one of my faves of yours! :)