Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Scrappy Happy

Today is Wednesday. Time for the newest Let’s Scrap sketch. Every third Wednesday it is a card sketch. I really, really wanted to make a Christmas card, but I just kept being pulled towards flowers (Plus I love these MME papers from my stash!). Maybe I am already looking forward to Spring...and it isn't even really Winter yet. ...lol!

Here is my card:

Based on this week's sketch:

I may not be feeling Winter, but I am definately feeling the Christmas spirit. I love Christmas. I have been pulling out some pics from past years. Like this 'Cool Santa' one I took of Bryant last year. I have taken some of the greatest pics of him over the years. I had the best time creating this LO with some of my favorite Pink Paislee papers and letters from my stash, too. I have seen many grid type LO's over the years and wanted to try one myself. It was perfect for this one:

Another thing keeping me in the spirit are these:
I was blessed to be included in this 'White Christmas' tag swap with some amazingly talented ladies. I have these beauties proudly displayed in my office for all to see. Makes me smile!
It is definately beginning to look a lot like Christmas. Don't forget those less fortunate than you. Salvation Army. Toys for Tots. Your local Food bank. Every little bit helps. No Matter how small.
Happy Scrappin'!!

1 comment:

mommy2alex said...

I love that card...spring, oh can't it come soon!!
I like how you strung up your tags, I need to do the same - I tried to put them on a little tree, but didn't like that.
Stay warm! {hugs}