Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Make a Wish

It is Wednesday. Time to share the newest sketch over at Let’s Scrap. This sketch was so much fun to work with. I love this simple pic of Bryant , that I took over the Summer. I changed it over to sepia and it worked perfect with these patchwork papers. Yes, I used pink on a boy page, It worked for this one and I loved the result. I dug way into my stash for this. These papers are from one of my Scarlet Lime kits from way back. I love the uniqueness of their kits. Always so colorful and always so many fun extras.

Here is my LO:

Based on this sketch:

You can check out the 2 page version Here. I love that you have the option to do a one or two page version. This week there is a great prize from Paper Wishes.

So what are you waiting for?

Come play along.

Happy Scrappin!!!

1 comment:

mommy2alex said...

Very sweet layout!
I love your festive blog look, it's awesome!!!