Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A bit more Christmas Spirit

Yay! It's Wednesday. Time for the newest sketch at Let’s Scrap. I chose the 2 page version this time around. This one definately put me in the Christmas spirit. I combined the newest Christmas lines from Pink Paislee and My Mind's Eye. They just blended together so well. I did this LO about some of my favorite tree decore. I have so many favorite Christmas ornaments from over the years, but for this LO, I chose to showcase a few of the more recent faves. Here is my layout:

Based on this sketch:

So come play along. There is a great prize from Precocious Paper up for grabs.


I also wanted to share something fun. I spent a majority of the day Sunday making cookies. Steve was in Boston on Monday visiting a relative in the hospital. While he was there, he also stopped by to deliver some cookies to our friend Kevin (aka Supah Fan). Kevin loved it and took this pic in his store and posted on Facebook how happy he was. I love it! It is all about spreading Christmas cheer:

Feed the World...Let them know it's Christmas time!
Happy Scrappin"!!

No comments: