Monday, August 11, 2008

What a GREAT Day...

....for ME!! It started with this:

Yummo, right??!!! This is a late B-day gift from my co-worker friend Heather. She is a Food network junkie and I (we) love Rachael Ray and her 30 minute meals. Look at all this cool stuff: an AWESOME oven/grill mitt, a new cookbook, a paring knife and some yummy broth. Just waiting on the EVOO...LOL!!! Thanks Heather!! LOVE this stuff!!!

And my day ended with me coming home to this:

YAY!! My Paris (Studio Calico) kit was here waiting for me. I was so excited!! Thanks to Kelly Goree and Scarlet & April. This is a BEAUTIFUL kit!!

So...considering it is raining (again!) It has been for weeks now! I still have a lot of sunshine in my life! Have a wonderful evening...

8 comments:

joanne (spagirl) said...

ooh... happy mail day! rachel ray is cool!! and... how about that paris kit!! you will love it!!

Paula Barber said...

What a great mail day!
I love Rachel Ray.
You'll have to show us what you cook!
And that Paris kit. . .yummo!
I've got to start on mine, and soon.

mommy2alex said...

Love me some Rachel Ray - I have lots of her stuff and get her mag every month!!
I cannot wait to see what you do with that kit, I know it will be fab!

Kristii said...

Whoo hoo!! I love happy mail days!! Have fun with your kit and your Rachel Ray goodies!!

Larajc said...

I have (and love) that RR cookbook! There are so MANY yummy things in there! Enjoy!

Rita said...

I live for happy mail days! Lucky you on the Paris kit! It's very tempting!

liz mataraza said...

great mail day! please do share what you create...in the kitchen and in the scraproom! can't wait to see what you whip up!

Anonymous said...

I am SO glad that you liked your b-day gift (even though I was almost a month late!!) Your picture of everything looks even better than when I bagged it up!!! :-)