Saturday, January 21, 2012

Body Restoration-Week 2

This weeks lesson started by having us think of the negative way we see ourselves and the way other people see us (or at least the way we think people see us).  It was also about all the possitive that we can  see, do, be. Though we all have things that we do not like about ourselves, there are so many more things that are good, even great, about us. At least that is what I have discovered. The art involved a possitive outlook:

 But, it started by delving into the negativity. I have to admit that I did not like dwelling on the negative, because I know that I can improve on all the things that were on my list:
 I don't remember where I found this sign, but I like to look at it evey once in a while to keep myself possitive:
2012 is my year of health and well being.
I am not getting any younger, but
I am enjoying the journey!

Happy Scrappin'!!
&
Go Pats!!!

No comments: