Monday, January 16, 2012

Body Restoration-Week 1

Well...I made it through my first week of the Brave Girls Club Body Restoration class. While I can not share all the details of the first lesson, I will share my first art project.:
It took me a while to figure out how I wanted to set up my page. I like the simple design I ended up with. I did not want it to be exactly like Melody's. I wanted it to be own design. My book, my look. Ha! I made a rhyme! The homework assignment was tough. Not in the sense that I couldn't do it, but tough in the way that it made me have to be honest with myself. To write it down. There it was in black & white. It is definately eye opening and scary, but I can do this. I want to do this. This is my year to be healthy!

Happy Scrappin'!!
&
Go Pats!!!

No comments: