Thursday, November 10, 2011

Ten on the Tenth

I have seen people do this on different blogs. Top ten lists.
My favorite is 'ten on the tenth'.
So...in no particular order, here are 10 things that I love.

 
         1.) Pics like this make me happy. Ahhh.. Fall in New England. I love our annual trip to the farmstand, to pick apples and pose among the pumpkins.

         2.) Sketchpad is Kelly's newest online class. Great ideas from some of my favorite peeps!

                                                                          
3.) This beautiful kit from Scarlet Lime is due to arrive very soon. Sadly, it will be my last for a while.

4.) I love a good sitcom to take my mind off everything. '2 Broke Girls' cracks me up!

5.) 'The New Girl' is another fun sitcom that I love!

6.) Two more races in the 2011 Nascar season and my man, Tony Stewart is in a prime spot to win the championship. I am over the moon excited! Go Tony!

7.) I love Darren Criss (who plays Blaine on Glee). One of the best lines said about him, was on Glee this week. "You are like sex on a stick and you sing like a dream." Yes!

8.) I love this man. Ever since saw him (that would be season 4 of The Shield) and now he is on Hawaii Five-0. Hot!

9.) Though I have not done much scrapbooking lately, I have been a bit crafty. Like, I painted this fun skeleton. Since I work at a medical company, I thought he could hang on my office wall all year long. Fun!

10.) I was asked by a co-worker to decorate a donations box for a fundraiser she was having. I was more than happy to oblige (and to use up some of my pretty Scarlet Lime kits, that are sitting around in my stash).

What are your top ten???

Happy Scrappin!

No comments: