Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Color, creating and...smoothies?

I look for inspiration everywhere. One of my favorite places to go for mojo is Pinterest. It is such a happy place. So many ideas to be found there. Like for instance, inspiration from this beautiful color pallette:
It was perfect for this Fall layout of B, which was also inspired by a sketch from Kelly Purkey's Sketchpad
 class and an online challenge over at Colorful Creations :
I also love this color pallette:
Perfect (with a little help from my Scarlet Lime kit) for this layout of B's first day of school this year:
This one was inspired by a simple sketch I found over at Colorful Creations and more Scarlet Lime goodness. The perfect layout for B's school book:
The layout below was based on a sketch challenge that was hosted by Sasha Holloway over at Colorful Creations. Truth be told, she is how I found out about the site. She is amazing! It is a very cool place. Check it out if you get a chance!

Why a pic with me drinking a smoothie? Two years ago, when I was at the IU event in Vegas, I discovered THE greatest smoothie place. I tried it once and I was addicted. When I was there this year, I went there everyday. I told you that I was addicted! Ha! After 3 days, I was greeted by name. Crazy, I know! Great customer service...

I completed a ton of layouts and have been having the best time scrappin' over the past few days. I finally got my mojo back. It has been a while. Now I am totally in the mood Christmas crafting. Woo Hoo! Bring on the holidays!!

Happy Scrappin'!!

Oh and...Go Pats!!

1 comment:

mommy2alex said...

WooHoo for scrappy mojo!!
Gorgeous color pallettes! Love what you did with them!