Friday, November 25, 2011

Fall Smiles...

Fall is beautiful here in New England.
I love that it is still warm and sunny.
It is beautiful weather for apple picking.
My Mom and I take Bryant every year & he loves it.
Even though we go to the same place every year,
I still take lots of pics.
That of course I need to scrap-ha!
I tend to usually gravitate toward Christmas papers
for these layouts, because the red & green is perfect.
These papers are by Ruby Rock-it.
It is their new Christmas line, that I got for free at IU.
(Woo Hoo!)
So pretty!
Also every Fall, Steve & I get to catch up and visit with our friend 'Fitzy'.
He is amazing!
Dinner & a comedy show, hosted by the one and only.
It is a great time (and one of our few date nights).
But, at the moment, I have to say that this makes me the happiest:
My man Tony Stewart is the Sprint cup champion!
Love this Pic!
This long  time fan is so happy to see Tony win championship #3
& his first one as a driver/owner.
He is amazing!
Now that the Nascar season has ended,
I can now concentrate 100% on Pats football.
It is tough when sport seasons overlap each other.
So...
Yay Tony & Go Pats!!!

Enjoy the long weekend!
Keep smiling!
Happy scrappin'!!

No comments: