Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snowed in...so Let's Scrap!

The weather outside is frightful...

Yes, Winter has finally arrived. Big snow storm. No school. No work. Stuck in the house. No cabin fever...yet. What to do? What to do? Scrap of course! Yay me! Scrappin' today for fun and staying warm. Ha!

Also, since today is Wednesday, a new sketch is unveiled at Let’s Scrap. This time I decided to do only a one page LO. I had a great pic of me and B, taken on Thanksgiving day and I had some really pretty papers from one of my past Scarlet Lime kits. The result is this:

Based on this part of the sketch:

You can check out the 2 page version here. There are some cute paper & brads from Stampin' Up being offered as a prize.
So Come play along!
Happy Scrappin'!
&
Let's Go Pats!!

3 comments:

Nicolle Kramer said...

What a sweet LO! ..:)

Tracey Manderson said...

Another brilliant Layout Dawn!!! love your work!!!
hugs
tracey

mommy2alex said...

Love it!! I have that sketch sitting on my table, it's so great.
I love your journaling!