Monday, January 17, 2011

Oh Happy Day

Scrapping makes me happy. Yes it does. As much as it is an obsession, it also is the best creative outlet I know. Many things inspire me and ideas can pop into my head any time of the day. Like this layout. I took this picture on Christmas Eve while we were visiting one of the oldest Christmas displays in Boston,called 'The Enchanted Village'. It is a gorgeous old display. We especially loved the vintage santa. This was a great display and a great photo op. I really wanted create a special LO. Then I saw a great challenge over at the Jenni Bowlin site: include a grid on your LO. Simple right? I thought about it for a while, sketched it out, pulled out some of my favorite Jenni Bowlin goodies and ta da...I came up with this:

Anyone that knows me, I mean truly knows me, knows that I am quite the sports nut AND I love all things Teresa Collins. Teresa created a sport line last year, called Sports Edition (that I loved!) and now here is Sports Edition II. I was so excited when Terresa told us about this at IU last Fall. It is better than I hoped and I can't wait to get my hands on it! Wow! I love this one even more. It will go great with pics from Pats and Red Sox games!

I am always looking for new cool, hip, boy lines. This one totally ROCKS! Can't wait to create with on the Edge:

How cute is this card? I loved it! This is the winning card from My Challenge over at Let's Scrap last week:

On a final note. The Pats lost. We are bummed. Nuff said. We are still supah fans. So supah, that we entered this photo in a 'show your Pats spirit' during the game at SupahFan.com (contest) on FB and WE WON!! Woo Hoo! So Cool! A bit blurry, but you get the point!

Thanks for stopping by!

Don't forget my challenge below. A great prize from Scarlet Lime is up for grabs!

Happy Scrappin'!

3 comments:

mommy2alex said...

I love that layout, it's so pretty!!
Oh my those new paper packs are so YOU!! It's like she made them just for you! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! Sorry I haven't stopped by in a while...where does the time go?? I think the Sports Edition set has your name written ALL over it! Can't wait to see what you do with it!

Pam said...

Love your fan photo, congrats on the win! I did participate in your card challenge last week but never got my cards scanned. Oh well! Congrats to the winner! I'm loving Teresa's new stuff too, can't wait to get some!