Saturday, November 27, 2010

Toil & Trouble

Soon Fall will be coming to an end. As one of my favorite seasons, I will be sad to see it go. Winter will be here soon enough and so will....Christmas. Before that happens, I wanted to share one last Fall-ish LO. I actually did this one a while ago, I used the awesome "Toil and Trouble" line by the Girls' Paperie. I liked this line right away. It was the first Halloween line I have seen that does not have purple in it. Don't get me wrong, I like purple, but not on my Halloween LO's. I also used some goodies from my stash for accent (the Jenni Bowlin bingo card & the Elsie chipboard frame). I even sewed on the page. I thought all together, it looked pretty cool:

I have been really busy creating with the awesome sketches from Let's Scrap. There are so many great ones coming up...
Stay tuned!
Happy Scrappin'!!!

3 comments:

mommy2alex said...

What a COOL layout!!! LOVE it!

Betty Anne said...

Wow great layout Dawn, love the paper and the picture is just too cute.

Kristin said...

I love this Layout and I agree about the purple :) Thanks for sharing