Sunday, November 14, 2010

Challenge #76

I am really enjoying being part of the Let’s Scrap community. The combination of scrapping, sketches and new friends makes me so happy. Three of my favorite things. They also offer up a scrappy challenge each week, which is another thing I enjoy. Here is my LO for this weeks (#76) challenge:

I have been waiting to scrap this pic of Bryant with his half brother's new baby boy for a while now. It is just such a precious moment and I wanted the LO to be perfect. Here is the sketch I based it on:

Kristen's challenge (#76) was to use at least 3 of these colors (along with black, white or kraft):

That came from this photo :

I used very muted versons of the colors and I love how the LO came out. Sometimes things just click. you know. I literally threw this LO together in less than hour last night. that rarely ever happens! So, if you are looking for some ideas, go check out Let's Scrap. The sketches and challenges are so much fun. Think of all the scrapping that you could get done, plus you might win a prize, just for playing along. Who doesn't love that?

Happy Scrappin!!


AND


Let's Go Pats!!!

No comments: