Wednesday, November 10, 2010

It's Wednesday...Let's Scrap!

It is Wednesday, and you know what that means? A brand new sketch is up at Let’s Scrap . The cool thing about the sketches there, is that you can create with the two page version of the sketch:

Or you can do a one page version:

I chose the one page version this time:

I had these cute pics of Bryant, from when we went apple picking a couple months ago. He wanted to make sure that he had the perfect apples for both of his teachers at school. I think he did did a pretty good job, don't you? And...I have also had this KI apple lace paper forever! It was perfect for this project (along with a bit of bling, of course!) If you like sketches, have lots of pics and lots of goodies in your stash (like me!), then this is for you!
Come play along with us. There is a great RAK up for grabs!
So what are you waiting for?

3 comments:

mommy2alex said...

That is SO cute!! I love the journaling too, very creative! :)

GretaB said...

Great layout! Still can't believe how big B is getting!

Betty Anne said...

Love your layout Dawn. That is so cute that he wanted to get apples for his teacher. Just too cute.