Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Just another day at the beach...

Bryant & I love the beach. We would live at the beach if we could. Though we do not live at the beach, we do not live far from the beach and we can get there in less than an hour. Another plus for us is, my bff from childhood does live within walking distance of Plum Island beach in Newburyport, MA. So...we can go visit and hang out at the beach anytime we want. It is a win-win! This week is Bryant's school vacation and I had Monday (Patriot's Day) off. The weather was beautiful, and even though my friend Lisa had to work, her hub Mike was home, so we went to hang out with him. We had a nice lunch, watched the Sox game and spent lots of time at the beach. Here are a few pics of our day at the beach.

ME!

The sand was warm, but the water was cold!

B, pretending he is a winner on survivor:

We came across this little sculpture that someone had made out of driftwood. B was fascinated by it:
Trying my best to get a pic of us:

And a peek at my friend Mike watching our crazy antics...

It was a great day! I hope the weather stays nice, so that we can do this again real soon. We just can not get enough of the beach!

4 comments:

Lori Renn said...

Dawn, these pictures make me SO happy! Pure joy! Glad you had fun and I'm SO glad our Sox finally won tonight!! xo

mommy2alex said...

What a fun day!!! Yall have SO much fun together, it shows on your faces!

Anonymous said...

great pictures!!!!!!! cant wait too see these on a layout :-)

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Super cool pics!