Saturday, April 17, 2010

Janna's Week 12 Challenge

I scrapped this LO for Janna's week 12 challenge. I just may be doing a few of these out of order, but I am getting them done. The challenge is:

Dig into those hard to scrap pics you've been putting off...just DO IT! You might like it!

These are a few fun pics of Bryant playing basketball outside. Yes, he dressed himself. No more matchy-matchy clothes that Mom picks out. He is quite the fashion plate, I must say. I mean really...who can put together an orange polo shirt, a Garnett jersey, Red Sox shorts AND Patriot's crocs. I mean really. He totally can pull it off. Don't you agree???

2 comments:

mommy2alex said...

Love that paper pulled back with the brad, great way to get the mix of colors in there to match his "COOL" outfit!!! HeHe!

Lori Renn said...

I have never seen a more perfect outfit! The shorts are my fave though!